Tuesday 3 March 2015

World Book Day ... :/

So as most people probably know, on Friday there is this stupid dress up day that try's to encourage children to read and , of course, it fails miserably. It's called World Book Day. They make you dress up as crappy book characters and spend the whole day doing book related crap. And who runs this in my school? My stupid English teacher, that's who! Seems logical. A crappy day organised by an even crappier person :/ But anyway, since it's kind of compulsory , and I don't wanna be that one kid who forgets it's non uniform and comes in their uniform, I've decided to go as Finn from Adventure Time. It technically counts since they're in a comic BOOK. And if any teacher says out against it they can shove their complaining up their ass!

Also, at like 4am this morning, my cat thought it would be a great idea to randomly start off my alarm clock ; which played the Spongebob theme tune, REAL LOUD. At first I thought it was some crazed murderer coming to kill me but then I kinda realised the music... Oh well. Kinda glad it woke me up. I was having a retarded dream ...

Time to play Tsum Tsum! :D

-Lauren ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment