Wednesday 4 March 2015

#DearMe Campaign??

So YouTube are doing this whole campaign where YouTubers, or just regular people, write or read out a letter to a younger version of themselves. I've watched some of these and it's pretty much all saying that most YouTubers were lonely,creepy weirdos when they were teens - which is pretty much me summed up! But I suppose if I had to tell something to one generation of me, it would be to my Year Six self.

I had just joined the crappy school that I'm still at ( I still think me and my friend are the only ones who see it as a hell hole) and I had one friend who was like REALLY popular. So I started hanging out with all her friends and became what I classed as popular. I was really mean to this girl who is now one of my friends , due to one of the people I hung out with. If only I knew most of them were fake friends :/ One of them who was ,what I thought was my TRUE best friends, left at the end of the year and now I'm lucky if I hear from her once every two months. And most of them just forgetted my existence . Let's just say I regret A LOT of fucked up decision I made in Year 6...

I mean, I get along with these people but I wouldn't class them as friends, the moved on from me and I'm fine with it. It's just real awkward.

-Lauren ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment