Thursday 12 March 2015

Lush Obsessed 💜

I was in Lush today and I got the new Dorothy bubble bar, the Twilight bath bomb and the Phoenix Rising bath bomb as a present for Mother's Day as well as a few of the other Mother's Day stuffs ^-^ It smells so NICE in that shop!!

So about an hour ago I used half of the Twilight bath bomb and a small bit of Dorothy - looked sooooooooo nice! I ducked my head under the water in that and it smells of it it's amazing <3 I think I'm obsessed O_o oh well. I was talking to my friend before and she said to me "Of all my friends I really didn't think it would be you who would turn out to be obsessed with Lush!" I love how they are against animal testing too <3

Well, as of writing this, this page has 4999 page views 😁 So close to 5000 page views total! Probably by tomorrow I would have reached that but only maybe.

Tomorrow is Red Nose Day ... It's also Friday the 13th!

Instead of hanging on to getting the book from WH Smiths, I ordered it of Amazon so I should get Shane Dawson's book for maybe 17th or 18th. Whereas I could have been waiting a hell of a long time if I'd kept waiting on WH Smiths - never buying there again!!

-Lauren :D

No comments:

Post a Comment