Monday 16 March 2015

Over 5000 page views!

I got 5000 pageviews! That sounds pretty damn sad but oh well. Yay!

You know all those cheesy friendship quotes? I don't get how they are 'relateable'? Well in my opinion, they are a load of crap! But I think that is just my dodginess and the fact that I'm a socially awkward loner 👍 Better get used to it I guess.

Also, I'm FINALLY getting Shane Dawson's book I Hate Myselfie on Tuesday! Pretty sure I've mentioned it before though ... I decided to order from Amazon since WH Smiths were messing me around a lot. I've heard that the book is great and is awesome!

I finished watching all four parts of Corpse Party today and it's SO AMAZING! I can't believe Yuka dies though D: In the gameplay she survives but in the actual anime she dies. Also Satoshi dies too ... But when they're doing the ritual to return home and only Naomi and Ayumi return back D,: so sad ... But it is a GREAT anime! I definitely reccomend it to anyone who can stand gore and stuff. It's rated 17 I think but it is still amazing :D

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment