Saturday 21 February 2015

Try Not To Laugh -CHUBBY BUNNY EDITION!-

Hey random people ✍

So today (well at like 2 a.m) me and Kaitlin came up with the best idea ever , watching a try not to laugh video (and if you know me I laugh A LOT) but every time you laugh you have to shove a marshmallow into your mouth! We just recorded that and I WON!! To see us fail and spit marshmallows into a plastic bag, keep checking this channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwgj5iEBurDdYQ79mhkqOhQ

Also, later on today, we are going to record an impressions vid but each time we guess it wrong we get whipped cream shoved in our faces. I'm pretty sure I explained it yesterday too. This vid (once we've recorded it) will most likely be up on Kaitlin's channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRKJRa12La-KxAiuAEIP5-w but also maybe try her Hippyowl channel (link in previous post).

Does anyone know what time Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway starts tonight? I have no idea but still gonna try watch it! That show is the absolute best show ever! Next to Spongebob Squarepants and Adventure Time ; no show can compete with them. I think it may be a tiny bit sad that I still know most of the lyrics to Let's Get Ready To Rhumble even though I wasn't even alive when it was published... Strange ...

Kinda just ran out of things to say so ... Yeah ...

-Lauren ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment