Thursday 26 February 2015

I take it back, I take it back! ☮

Hey,

So last night I was on the Lush store website for like an hour looking at all their products and let me say I TAKE BACK ALL THE CRAP I SAID LAST TIME ABOUT LUSH! I could totally spend all my money there! The nicest sounding one I found was Twilight 💜 It looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!

Another one I saw on their was this one called Fizzbanger. So it said that it fizzed when you put it in water (like a normal bath bomb) but it changes colour :D That sounds kinda dumb too but it apparently smells like apple pie. It also says it reduces feelings of anxiety 👍

They've also just released more bath bombs too ; Easter ones :D I'll put a like to it Lush Bath Bombs 😍 They look awesome 👍

Well, leaving the topic of Lush, Shane Dawson's new book I Hate Myselfie is released on 10th March - which is 12 DAYS AWAY!! I preordered it on like the 10th of February since it said it was supposed to come out about 2 weeks ago :/ Oh well. The short film for the book is released on Monday 😍 Shane Dawson is so god damn awesome :D

Bye ...
-Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment