Friday 20 February 2015

Starting Fresh ☼

So, after losing this account for two years because I forgot the most EASIEST password ever, I have once again gained control of my blog ^-^

And surprisingly, people are still hanging around on here, since the last time I posted on this blog was when I hit 2000 page views and now I have over 4000 views!

I have now started over , deleted all the dodgy posts I previously had (which may have included rants about my old teacher ...) and i'm starting fresh ^U^

Since I lasted posted (nearly two years ago), I have started a YouTube channel and the link is here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3AB8HVnZHAquvRhPKA_a8g
Also, I have moved to GJHA and I hate it just as much as I hated it when I was ten :/ That's just me I guess. I have social media accounts now that aren't sad, pointless websites for five-year-olds Twitter= @Lolz_Minecraft                                                        Instagram= @adventuretimelauren And ... finally after YEARS of asking and pleading ... I'M FINALLY GOING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD IN FLORIDA!!! I'm going on 18th August and staying for three weeks :D

And today, i'm going to Kaitlin's house to round off the Half-Term Holidays ^-^ We have this idea in our heads that we are going to do impressions of YouTubers and if the person guesses the impression wrong, they get whipped cream in their face D: And all this is going to be recorded tomorrow and uploaded on Kaitlin's channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMgNYxLE1cAwXtgjSmfzuw
be sure to check her channel too :3

I'm also going to change the features of this blog too since I kinda had a messed-up idea of awesome when I was nine ... So ... yeah ...

So ... bye I guess XD

-Lauren ✌



No comments:

Post a Comment