Tuesday 24 February 2015

Rant (kinda) ✍

So most people in Britain went back to school yesterday - so did I and let me tell you, IT WAS THE MOST DEPRESSING DAY SO FAR! Just that feeling of inprisonment and the dread of sitting through the conversations on my English table (which usually consists of VERY dirty stuff O_o) It was painful; even when the day had finished :/ Oh well...

As I mentioned in a previous post, me and Kaitlin had this idea about this whole cream thing. Us being stupid, we forgot to put it in the fridge :/ So two hours later when we were pelting cream at each other , we wondered why it smelt like cow butt. Yeah it wasn't one of our best ideas ... In fact it wasn't even our idea! My friend suggested it so me and Kaitlin thought we would try it out ... I think my friend would have probably kept to cream in the fridge though. Oops

Well, at least I don't smell of cow butt anymore!

Also, I don't get how people can spend like ALL their money in lush! I went in the Newcastle store in Eldon Square in the holidays and it smell kinda weird in there O_o I was also surprised by how many dudes were in there. Yes, I bought something there - A Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar - but I'm not sure if I'd ever buy anything there again. I mean it's just a regular skin care place with weird sounding bath bombs and bubble bars and stuff like that. Yeah, the prices are quite good but I'm still not sure how people can go in there with like £100 and spend nearly ALL of it! I suppose I'd probably do that in Forbidden Planet, with all their awesome Adventure Time stuff, Pop Vinyl Figures, Doctor Who Stuff, Minecraft and more awesome stuffs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment