Thursday 2 April 2015

Easter Holiday!

So today was the last day of the (I think) Winter term, which means we get two and a bit weeks holiday! Most people (popular people) went to town after school today - since we got a half day and it was non-uniform - the only way I know this happened was cause pretty much everyone from my school has posted at least ONE or more photos with tagline like the following : #friendshipgoal #selfiegoals etc. Whereas, I wen't home and skyped my friend since about 3 and i'm still skyping her now. Pfft! #friendship goals my ass!

Also, on Tuesday i'm going to the Metrocentre with my friend :3 So I guess that classes as doing something active over the school holidays. I mean, i'm going to my nana's (who lives in Cumbria) house and usually that involves walking around a lot and going to various parks and the worst torture of all : soft plays O-o So that is also something.

I finally made a Wattpad! I posted the first chapter of my first Corpse Party fanfic! It's not the kind of fan fiction that ships certain characters, it's more of a backstory of Yuka. However, I was reading a fanfic about Ayushiki ( Yoshiki Kishinuma x Ayumi Shinozaki) and Natoshi (Naomi Nakashima x Satoshi Mochida) which I found quite interesting, Even though I personally ship Ayutoshi but I still love all the other ships too ^-^ Apart from Yuka x Satoshi. Like c'mon, THEY'RE BROTHER AND SISTER! It's just wrong on SO MANY LEVELS!!

So that pretty much is all I have too say for now i guess :3

-Lauren ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment